Shipping & Returns
We use Royal Mail for all our deliveries. If you have any issues at all with delivery, please email us at email@example.com.
What is the cost of shipping?
- Orders in the UK over £20 will qualify for free shipping.
- For orders in the UK under this value, a flat rate of £2.95 will be charged for Standard UK (Mainland) shipping.
- Subscriptions in the UK will qualify for free shipping.
- For orders to countries in the EU and EEA, a flat rate of £5.00 will be charged for Standard shipping.
- For orders to all other destinations, a flat rate of £5.00 will be charged.
- Full prices will be displayed at checkout before ordering.
- Orders will be delivered using Royal Mail.
What is the expected shipping time?
- We ship orders twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays.
- Please allow up to 2-4 working days from the day of posting for delivery in the UK (Mainland), up to 8 working days for delivery within the EU and EEA, and up to 14 working days for delivery to the rest of the world.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors outside of our control.
- If you have any issues, please contact us here or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: Delivery times may differ due to the current COVID-19 situation.
What destinations do you ship to?
- We deliver all over the world - both locally and to most worldwide destinations.
- To confirm whether we can deliver to your destination of choice, add your selected products to your cart, then proceed to checkout where you will be able to see if the destination is available for shipping.
- If you are having any issues at the checkout please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Will I have to pay import tax on international orders?
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, international taxes might be applied depending on your country's tax policies.
- At In Sense, we have no control over these charges and regrettably cannot predict their amount.
- Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order if you have any queries.
More Delivery Information:
- Purchases made on weekends or bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
- At In Sense we believe in doing better, so all of our orders are dispatched using eco-friendly packaging materials. You can read more about this under the Product Information section in our FAQs.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- We hope you are happy with your purchase, but if you wish to return an item for an exchange or refund, goods may be returned at your own expense and risk within fourteen (14) days of receiving them.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unused, unopened, undamaged (in perfect and saleable condition), with the original product packaging.
- Please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- We will provide you with instructions for where to send returned goods. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage when returning goods to avoid packages being lost.
- All returned goods will be examined upon receipt. Eligible refunds will be applied within fourteen (14) days of goods being received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Any costs associated with postage and packaging (including original shipping and packaging cost and the cost of returning the item to us) will not be reimbursed.
- Please note: no refunds can be given to purchases outside of the EU.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Damaged or Incorrect Products:
- All items are thoroughly checked prior to despatch, but in the unlikely event that (a) your product(s) (not including packaging) arrive damaged or (b) you receive the incorrect product, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving them at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us (including photographic evidence of the damage/wrong item).
- Once we have assessed your claim we will make arrangements for a replacement or the correct item to be delivered to you. You will be asked to return the damaged or wrong item to us.
- Should your parcel show signs of damage on receipt, please take photographic evidence of the damaged area(s) if possible. This will assist in any claims which may occur at a later date.
Delayed or Lost Orders:
- In the case of a delayed parcel, we will attempt to locate the parcel. If we are unable to locate it, we will ask you to fill out a missing parcels form in order that a claim can be made, and replacements sent.
- Our delivery partners consider a parcel lost after a period of:
- 10 working days for UK orders sent via Standard delivery,
- 20 working days for orders sent to Europe via Standard delivery,
- 25 working days for International orders sent via Standard delivery has passed.
- We are unable to send replacement items until this period of time has elapsed.
More Returns Information
- Please ensure all delivery address details are entered correctly. Once despatched, we are unable to amend delivery details. If you provide an incorrect or incomplete delivery address at the time of your order it will be your responsibility to pay all the associated re-delivery costs.